SHARE, CONNECT & GROW WITH THE VMA AFFILIATE PROGRAM
As our industry embarks on its road to recovery the VMA want to provide support, and a helping hand, to the rest of the industry. The VMA are delighted to introduce its newest initiative, the VMA Affiliate Program.
This program allows non-members to get a taste of what the VMA has to offer for a limited trial period to the 31st January 2021. By applying for the program, the Affiliate will get to experience some of the benefits of membership that will most support them during this current crisis.
This initiative will deliver long term value to you, through the power that a larger collective of venue professionals bring across networking, collaboration and scale. You might not currently be a member of the VMA but we want you to have access to the tools, resources, and products that can be beneficial to you during these uncertain times.
The VMA is here to support the entire venue management industry and help you SHARE, CONNECT & GROW.
Here is what is included in the program:
GET AND STAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR INDUSTRY
- Members rate to the annual Asia Pacific Venue Industry Congress
- Networking with industry colleagues, leaders and trailblazers
- Industry news, regular bulletins, email updates and event previews
- Access to After 5 networking events
- Australian Leisure Management e-news
SHARE AND ACQUIRE INDUSTRY KNOWLEDGE
- VMA knowledge sharing forums including the Live Events Forum
- Free registration to VMA Digital Series and recordings
- Members rate to VMA Professional Development opportunities
- Access to VMA Industry Jobs Board – VenueJobs
ACCESS TO INDUSTRY LEADING EDUCATION PROGRAMS
- Member rate for Diploma of Venue Management
- Member rate for Single Unit of Study