Ticketek is Australasia’s leading event ticketing company, powered by our database of 11.7 million unique live entertainment fans, and our ticketing platform Softix. Our unrivalled marketing capability utilises best in class, data driven digital marketing and analytics platforms, demonstrated in our ability to sell in excess of 23 million tickets to over 20,000 events every year.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Client Services Manager to join our Ticketek team based in our Canberra office. This commercial and varied role will work closely with clients from Sydney’s most prestigious venues and stadiums on event ticketing for world class sporting and concert events.
As Client Services Manager, your role will be:
- Client Relationships: Partnering with Clients to discuss build requirements, time frames and responsibilities. Delivering accurate event builds. Providing timely and concise reporting and insights.
- Event Operations: Oversee operations on event day, helping to build Client profile and maximise return.
- Event Marketing and Promotions: Collaborate with internal and external leads to ensure marketing and promotional strategies are best fit, implemented well ahead of time and fulfilled as per the brief.
- Business Development: Work with the State Manager and local team to innovate and provide value-added services and solutions to Clients that increase occupancy and build brand and event profile.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Demonstrate a client focused attitude, being a true ambassador for our brand.
- Possess a meticulous attention to detail.
- Be able to lead and motivate a team to ensure event operations run smoothly.
- Communicate with style and professionalism, across all levels of business relationships, both internally and externally.
- Have well established previous experience with ticketing system/s, event builds and event operations
As a team member, you will:
- Pursue quality and excellence in everything you deliver.
- Demonstrate credibility as you represent the team, the business and the brand through all your interactions.
- Show excellent business acumen and the confidence in articulating ideas.
- Be adaptable and able to develop and respond quickly.
- Have the proven ability to problem solve, both being able to think of and implement innovative solutions to everyday problems.
- Have well developed time management skills with the ability to deal with multiple deadlines.
- Use your keen eye for detail whilst demonstrating a sense of urgency in delivery.
- Quickly establish rapport and develop client relationships.
- Be a team player willing to strive to deliver exceptional results.
At TEG all your hard work in helping change the way we interact with clients and customers will not go unnoticed. In return we support and reward great performance by offering competitive salaries, employee benefits and incentives.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we would welcome you to apply with a cover letter and full resume outlining your suitability for the role.
TEG is Asia Pacific’s only integrated live entertainment organisation connecting Ticketing, Live Content Touring, Research and Data Analytics. TEG includes Ticketek, TEG Analytics, TEG Dainty, TEG Digital, TEG Live, TEG Insights, Eventopia, Qudos Bank Arena, Softix, Life Like Touring, The Entertainment Store, Brickman Exhibitions and TEG Asia. Our success is built upon more than 35 years’ experience in the Australian and New Zealand market with a long standing and iconic presence in the live entertainment and sporting industry.
TEG is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse and inclusive work environment.