Leading global live entertainment, ticketing and tech company
- Get the chance to work on some of Brisbane's most prestigious venues and stadiums.
- Event ticketing for world class sporting and concert events.
Client Services Manager, Queensland
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Client Services Manager to join our Ticketek team based in Brisbane. This varied role will work closely with clients from Brisbane’s most prestigious venues and stadiums on event ticketing for world class sporting and concert events.
The Client Services team are the key point of contact for our clients. The team liaise directly with our clients as well as various internal departments such as marketing, web, technology and finance as well as other various external stakeholders to ensure our clients maintain a high level of service delivery.
The Client Services Manager ensures each client receives a high standard of service delivery and continuity across their accounts. This role provides a critical communications link between the Client/Venue and Ticketek, whilst ensuring a high level of client/customer service as well as ensuring all contractual obligations are adhered to.
This role ensures internal operational services and activities are satisfying client needs and meeting commercial deadlines. You will work closely with the State Manager and your team to provide value-added services and solutions to clients that increase the occupancy and yield outcomes of events under your responsibility.
As Client Services Manager, your role will be:
- Client Relationships: Partnering with Clients to discuss build requirements, time frames and responsibilities. Delivering accurate event builds. Providing timely and concise reporting and insights.
- Event Operations: Build and maintain events within the Ticketing System as well as manage ticketing operations on event day.
- Event Marketing and Promotions: Collaborate with internal and external leads to ensure marketing and promotional strategies are implemented well ahead of time and fulfilled as planned.
- Business Development: Work with the State Manager and your team to innovate and provide value-added services and solutions to Clients that increase occupancy and build brand and event profile.
- General: Other duties as reasonably required.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have a passion for live events
- Demonstrate a client focused attitude, being a true ambassador for our brand
- Be a team player willing to strive to deliver exceptional results.
- Possess a meticulous attention to detail
- Be able to troubleshoot to ensure event operations run smoothly
- Communicate with style and professionalism, across all levels of business relationships, both internally and externally
Essential experience & skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to develop new and existing relationships with clients; ability to resolve client/customer problems in a helpful, non-confrontational manner.
- Understanding or ability to learn ticketing systems and processes
- An interest in event promotion, event administration and venue management.
Desirable experience & skills
- Client/customer relationship skills.
- Experience in Event or ticketing roles.
- Tertiary qualified
- Other key considerations for this position
Due to the nature of this role, work is required outside of business hours and on the weekend.
At TEG all your hard work in helping change the way we interact with clients and customers will not go unnoticed. In return we support and reward great performance by offering competitive salaries, employee benefits and incentives.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we would welcome you to apply with a cover letter and resume outlining your suitability for the role.
Given the number of applications we are likely to receive we will only contact those who are selected for an interview by phone and others via email.
TEG is Asia Pacific’s only integrated live entertainment organisation connecting Ticketing, Live Content Touring, Research and Data Analytics. TEG includes Ticketek, TEG Analytics, TEG Dainty, TEG Digital, TEG Live, TEG Insights, Eventopia, Qudos Bank Arena, Softix, Life Like Touring, The Entertainment Store, Brickman Exhibitions, TEG Asia and TEG MJR. Our success is built upon more than 35 years’ experience in the Australian and New Zealand market with a long standing and iconic presence in the live entertainment and sporting industry.
TEG is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
For further information about TEG please go to https://www.teg.com.au/